Friday, April 27, 2007

The Brit Bus Tour has stopped in San Francisco. All Aboard Mate!

Pretty fun time and a great group of folks putting things together. CLICK HERE! to see more about it! Anyway, Julia Jones, The Crave and the Jyrojets are on this tour and I got to see them do an acoustic bit on Thursday at the King George Hotel and a "Pub Crawl" Tour today with three stops and a sudden FREE PASS to see the Kaiser Chiefs perform at thw Warfield . AMAZING stuff. Sometimes its good to be me. "My Favorite Thing About Jane" by the Jyrojets sounds clean, ready, and catchy. My bet for the hit song of the tour! Look for these guys on a radio near you soon.

Touring around San Fran in a double decker will get you some looks, but I think the best thing was easily the people and the music. The PR team, event guys and the bands were all solid people and great folks to go on a Pub Crawl with. Cheers fellas! And "The Crave" owe me a pint when I get back to the UK.

No comments: