Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The new year starts off with a COUGH!
"So that is how the world ends, with a whimper, not a bang."

Well, its 2007 now. I've been sick since Christmas and I'm still getting over it now. I went ahead and took a day off work today to rest up as I have a TON going on this month with travel, events and a backlog of pre-end of year housekeeping...taxes, insurance, and maintenance junk. Ugh! One of my goals (resolutions) is to get back to the positive outlook I had on things pre-2000, but its gonna be hard. Oh well, that is the choice you make getting out of bed in the morning.

My New Years Resolutions:
1. Make an impact at my job and become a key player in the system during my first year.
2. Get down to 200lbs. by June.
3. Bet that poker bankroll up to $20,000 by the end of next year! (Sub goals to this I won't bother you with now.)
4. Move closer to the city and my job, get more time for a life.
5. Send more pictures to my family. Yeah, it could be on this blog!

Anyway, just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone. I was miserable the whole weekend so thanks to those that called me and sorry if I missed you otherwise.

Check out the new interviews and articles I've done at www.lifesabluff.com

(Yes mom, its about poker)

No comments: