Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hey everyone! Look who is getting all cyberspacy. In honor of the fact that Google and the gang are giving away the online world for free and bending us to their will with it, I hath wrot a blog into existence. What will I put up here...hell, who knows. I just gave myself anonymity and a place to broadcast to the world, if the net has proven anything, its that the results will vary. Most likely it will become a place to find out "Where's Waldo Now", somewhere I can post photos and updates on life, love and work and someplace to rant about what got my goat for the moment.

So, enjoy. Tilt your head back and engorge on the sweet nectar that is the beauty of my written words. Then, vomit up the sour taste it may or may not leave in your stomach.

Adios,

Waldo

No comments: