Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Little Otter's FIFTH BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Hey all, WOW its been a while. I was actually admonished for not keeping the blog up! Just when I thought no one was really reading it! Well, I have a certain VERY important update that has been due since April, so I'll get to that first. Piggy and I traveled to Missouri again for the little otter's fifth birthday party and we had a really good time. We managed to keep an air matress inflated long enough to sleep the night and were able to stay right there for a couple days and really soak up the time with my special little girl. It was a blast, a real milestone moment and a great party. Hats off to the organizer!

And on that note: The little otter is coming to CALIFORNIA!! Her momma and she are making the trip by sleeper train to SoCal where we will spend a couple of days at Disneyland, see the sights of LaLa land and then head down San Diego Way to the Zoo and maybe Sea World. I'm pumped. I felt like a little kid when I finally got to Disney. I can only imagine what it will be like through the eyes of a 5 year old!

Speaking of her being FIVE, here are some pictures from the party:

You can see now why I didn't fill this post with silly poker musings and other things. She is just WAY TO CUTE! Thanks to everyone that came out and HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to my sweet little otter!

No comments: